The Food Service Business development Rep. will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Sales function in an efficient and effective manner within the assigned territory. The Food Service Business development Rep. will also be required to increase sales volumes, brand visibility and customer base by cold calling and networking. In addition, the Food Service Business development Rep. will be responsible to meet the yearly sales objectives.
- Achieve volume targets;
- Develop and grow the Lassonde Business through new business acquisition;
- Prepare and present business reviews to customers;
- Communicate internally With Lassonde Sales, Finance, & Distribution Departments to maximize customer opportunities;
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the local market and community;
- Initiate and evaluate opportunities for ‘continuous improvement’ throughout the geographical market area;
- Maintain a high level of competitor knowledge in terms of products, pricing, discounts, promotions and sales;
- Develop and implement a schedule for customer contact;
- Develop territory growth plans and execute these plans through the course of the year;
- Cover certain Food Service distributors;
- Participate in sales conferences and distributor shows as needed;
- Support National accounts;
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and experience:
- 2 years’ experience in the Food Service industry and Foodservice distribution;
- Post-secondary education in business desired or a minimum of two years of sales experience in a business-to-business environment;
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint) experience employing internal Sales data Analysis;
- Career-oriented, self-motivated with leadership qualities. A team minded contributor;
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities;
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Dependability and proficiency in current position;
- Leadership and initiative;
- Entrepreneurial abilities;
- Autonomy, must be able to bring projects to full completion.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lassonde Inc.
Lassonde is an active, growing, and innovative company. To support this growth, we are always on the lookout for new, talented people with a serious interest in the agri-food industry—people who will enable us to continue to reach even higher.
Submit my application
your request will be processed as quickly as possible.